2700 Litre Steel Bunded Fuel Station
2700 Litre Steel Bunded Fuel Station
Steel Fuel Tanks – The 2700 litre steel bunded fuel station diesel tank is made from a solid steel construction and is available to order today..
WHILE STOCKS LAST: SPECIAL OFFER PRICE ON THE STEEL 2700 LITRE FUEL STATIONS
DIMENSIONS, WEIGHTS & CAPACITIES:
|Nominal Capacity||2700 Litres|
|Empty Tank Weight||400 kg|
Inner and Outer Steel Thickness: 2mm - Thicker steel available if required
Can be used with diesel, red diesel or gas oil
Please note that all dimensions, weights and capacities an approximate guide
The 2700 Litre Steel Bunded Fuel Station is a high quality, robust diesel storage tank that comes with its own diesel pump. ALL steel bunded Fuel Stations from RPM Fuels and Tanks conform to the very latest Environment Agency and OFTEC oil storage regulations and requirements This includes the Environment Agency’s PPG02 (Pollution Prevention Guidelines).
The tank has a bunded design, which basically means a tank within a tank, . It is made of solid steel, for the safe storage of red and white diesel and also comes with a built-in diesel pumping system for the quick and efficient dispensation of fuel into operators’ vehicles and machinery. For safe storage, allpumping and tank equipment is secured inside a lockable tank cabinet.
The 2700 Litre fuel station is available with a choice of diesel transfer pumps. The options are a semi rotary style hand pump, the popular Piusi Cube or Plate 56, 240 volt diesel dispensing system or a 12v, 24v or 110 volt diesel transfer pump. Also supplied as standard are four metres of fuel dispensing hose, a diesel fuel nozzle - automatic shut off on powered pumps - a tank contents’ gauge (to monitor the tank’s contents at a glance) and, on electric diesel transfer pumps only, a mechanical flow meter . Optional extras include tank security products such as diesel fuel filters, environmental spill kits, overfill prevention valves and high level tank alarms. Just specify that you would like these products when you buy. The 2700 Litre Fuel Station is now available to order at amazing prices starting from £1,495.00 + VAT with FREE UK mainland delivery.
This 2700 litre Fuel Station is the perfect option for diesel users looking for a safe and responsible way to store and dispense diesel.
STANDARD TANK SPECIFICATION INCLUDES:
- Fully bunded steel tank with a minimum of 110% of inner tank.
- Lockable and secure steel cabinet unit
- Closed shackle or shrouded lock for added security
- The option of various diesel dispensing systems including Piusi Cube or Plate 56, 240 volt , hand pump, 12v, 24v or 110 volt
- Mechanical flowmeter on 110 & 240 volt electric diesel pump models.
- 4m length, ¾’’ diameter flexible fuel dispensing hose
- Automatic delivery nozzle
- 2’’ fuel tank fill point with valve, dust cap & chain
- Clock Type Contents Gauge to monitor the contents of your oil tank.
- Choice of 12v, 24v, 110v or 240v fuel dispensing pumps with four metre long hose and automatic shut off nozzle
- Sigma K2 hand operated pump with three metre long hose & a manual dispensing nozzle
- 72 l/min or 100 l/min fuel pumps available (240v option only)
- Prevention valve, to stop the overfill of storage tanks,with 450mm manway access (It is important to note that choosing this function may slightly reduce the overall tank capacity)
- 10 micron fuel filterUpgrade to improved 3mm inner & outer steel thickness
- 20 Litre Spill Kit in case of fuel spillage
FOR INFORMATION ON DELIVERY AND PRICING OF THE 2700 LITRE STEEL BUNDED FUEL STATION PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK.
Q. Is there a difference between the types of tanks?
A. Yes, there are lots of differences between the types of oil storage tanks and these are also available in a variety of sizes.
• Single skin tanks (non bunded) are used more in residential situations rather than commercial. However, a bunded version may be required in a residential situation dependant on the results of a risk assessment, to prevent any pollution from occurring.
• A bunded tank is a tank within a tank or a tank surrounded by a protective wall. Bunded tanks are used to prevent pollution and accidental spillage, containing any leaks within the second tank. Normally used in commercial surroundings.
• Double skinned tanks are like bunded tanks, but possess two protective walls with a small gap between.
These files include useful information regarding the safe installation and operation of our products. Please download and review regularly.ppg2.pdf