4500 Litre Steel Bunded Fuel Station
4500 Litre Steel Bunded Fuel Station
Steel Fuel Tanks – The 4500 Litre Steel Bunded Fuel Station is the ready to go diesel storage & dispensing solution to manage fuel needs at affordable prices.
DIMENSIONS, WEIGHTS AND CAPACITIES:
|Nominal Capacity||4500 Litres|
|Empty Tank weight||1500 kg|
Inner and Outer Steel Thickness: 3mm
Can be used with red and white diesel fuel
It is important to note that all above dimensions, weights and capacities are approx. only
Manufactured from 3mm inner & outer solid steel thickness, our 4500 litre Fully Enclosed Bunded Fuel Stations are tough and reliable. Like all our bunded fuel tanks, they conform to the very latest Environment Agency Pollution Prevention Guidelines (PPG02) and the guidelines set down by OFTEC.
This fully bunded fuel station is designed to safely store red and white diesel. It has a built-in diesel pump system as standard for the fast dispensing of diesel fuel into vehicles and machinery. All pumping and tank equipment is kept secure in a lockable unit.
The 4500 litre bunded fuel station is the ideal choice for diesel fuel users wanting the safe and responsible storage and dispensing of diesel fuel. Prices start from £2850.00 and include FREE delivery within mainland UK. See below for the standard features as well as the options that can be specified when you place your order with RPM Fuels and Tanks,
STANDARD TANK SPECIFICATION INCLUDES:
- Bunded tank with strong, solid steel construction and 110% min of inner tank
- Choose from a range of dispensing systems including Piusi Cube 56, 240 volt diesel, 12v, 24v or 110 volt dispensing systems
- Steel cabinet door with secure lock.
- Tough shackle lock for added peace of mind.
- Mechanical flowmeter as standard (on 110 & 240 volt electric diesel pump models only).
- 4m length, ¾’’ diameter of delivery hose
- Fuel delivery nozzle with automatic shut-off feature
- 2’’ fuel tank fill point with valve, dust cap & chain
- Hydrostatic oil tank level gauge to monitor content
- The choice of 12v, 24v, 110v or 240v fuel dispensing pumps, complete with a four metre long flexible hose and automatic shut off nozzle.
- Safety value to prevent overfill, with 450mm manway access. If you are choosing this option please bear in mind that this may slightly reduce the overall capacity of the tank.
- 72 l/min or 100 l/min fuel pumps available (this feature is only available on the 240 volt model )
- 10 micron fuel filter to protect fuel system performance
- Oil Spill Kit designed to deal with oil spillages of up to 20 litres
Q. Is there a difference between the types of tanks?
A. Yes, there are lots of differences between the types of oil storage tanks and these are also available in a variety of sizes.
• Single skin tanks (non bunded) are used more in residential situations rather than commercial. However, a bunded version may be required in a residential situation dependant on the results of a risk assessment, to prevent any pollution from occurring.
• A bunded tank is a tank within a tank or a tank surrounded by a protective wall. Bunded tanks are used to prevent pollution and accidental spillage, containing any leaks within the second tank. Normally used in commercial surroundings.
• Double skinned tanks are like bunded tanks, but possess two protective walls with a small gap between.
Why does the tank base have to measure 300mm around the perimeter of the oil tank?
The fire protection provided by the base is to help prevent the tank itself from becoming overgrown and in turn to help protect against fire spreading across the ground to the contained fuel from another source. If the tank is raised on piers, the platform supporting the tank should be sized to sufficiently support the tank. Reference should be made to the tank manufacturer’s installation instructions.
These files include useful information regarding the safe installation and operation of our products. Please download and review regularly.ppg2.pdf