Harlequin 1300 Litre Bunded Diesel Tank (1300SLFS)12/03/2016
Harlequin 2500 Litre Bunded Diesel Tank (2500SLFS)12/03/2016
Harlequin 2500 Litre Bunded Diesel Tank (2500FS)
£2,139.00 £2,566.80 inc VAT
The Harlequin 2500FS Bunded Fuel Station Diesel Tank – 230 Volt version with £100 off during March 2022!
2500FS Product Summary:
This 2500-litre Fuel Station is an ideal choice for any on-site refuelling requirement. The Harlequin 2500FS Bunded Fuel Station Diesel Tank offers a 2500 litre capacity and is ideal for commercial, industrial and agricultural installations, providing full ‘ready to use’ capabilities through the integral fuel transfer equipment.
Rotational moulded construction provides a strong diesel storage tank along with long-term durability. Made from a superior grade of fuel resistant, medium density polyethylene, the Harlequin 2500FS Bunded Fuel Station is capable of withstanding hard, long term use. The fully enclosed bunded design helps to ensure safe operation at all times, even in the event of an inner tank breach or diesel leak.
The integral diesel pumping equipment ensures it is ready to go straight away. The Harlequin 2500FS Bunded Fuel Station Diesel Tank exceeds all applicable UK and EU compliance regulations and is a strong and cost-effective diesel storage solution for a variety of sectors, including commercial, haulage & storage, agricultural and industrial.
2500FS TECHNICAL INFORMATION:
|Brimful Capacity||2716 Litres|
|Nominal Capacity||2500 Litres|
|Empty Tank Weight||200 kg|
Suitability: Diesel, Red Diesel and Agricultural Fuel Oil
- Fully Lockable Cabinet Housing:
- Choice of 240 Volt, 50 or 70 litres/min, diesel transfer pump OR 12v, 24v or 110volt, 50 litres/min. diesel pumping system
- Mechanical flowmeter – to provide flow measurement
- 10-micron fuel filter for particles and water
- 6 metre length diesel delivery hose
- Automatic shut off diesel nozzle
- 1’’ suction delivery hose with check valve and 80-micron strainer
- 2’’ fuel tank fill point (fully lockable)
- 4” fuel tank inspection port complete with dipstick
- Robust, long lasting electronic oil tank contents’ gauge
- LRC oil tank overfill prevention device, to prevent overfilling the tank
- Exterior bulkhead light (240 & 110 volt models only
- 110v, 12v or 24v fuel dispensing pumps
- 72l/min or 100 l/min fuel pumps available (240v only)
- Combined 30 micron fuel and water filter
- Run dry fuel tank protection system (Please ring for details)
To comply with legal requirements, all Harlequin Bunded Fuel Station Diesel Storage and Dispensing Tanks must be installed by a competent person. Barriers need to be constructed to prevent vehicles crashing into the tank. The tank needs to sit on a base that is 300mm more than the max measurements of the tank, all the way around, to comply with OFTEC and British Standard BS5410 rules. Only a competent, independently accredited electrician should be appointed to install electrical connections.
No responsibility will be taken by RPM Fuels and Tanks and Clarehill Plastics Limited / Harlequin Oil Tanks if fuel tank installations don’t follow the above rules.
- Subject to tank being available from stock
- Convenient Bulk Storage – As well as being much more convenient to have a dedicated dispensing point, bulk storage allows for significant reduction in cost.
- Non-Corrosive – Manufactured from Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE), Harlequin tanks will not corrode.
- Integrally Bunded – Designed to protect the surrounding environment, all tanks are bunded preventing pollution if the internal tank was ever to leak.
- Excellent Design – Easy access doors and lids with all tanks having a secure way to be locked.
- Forecourt Style Refuelling – It gives the option of forecourt style refuelling.
|Dimensions||209 × 209 × 193 cm|
Q. Is there a difference between the types of tanks?
A. Yes, there are lots of differences between the types of oil storage tanks and these are also available in a variety of sizes.
• Single skin tanks (non bunded) are used more in residential situations rather than commercial. However, a bunded version may be required in a residential situation dependant on the results of a risk assessment, to prevent any pollution from occurring.
Q. What is the life expectancy of an oil storage tank?
A. Most plastic bunded oil tanks come with a 10 year manufacturers’ warranty and when properly installed and maintained can last for many years beyond its expiration date. Fuel pumping and tank equipment usually comes with the standard manufacturers 1 year warranty. The tanks that are available at RPM Fuels and Tanks are constructed using the best base materials and the most reliable fittings to ensure you’re provided with the best possible oil storage solution.
The fire protection provided by the base is to help prevent the tank itself from becoming overgrown and in turn to help protect against fire spreading across the ground to the contained fuel from another source. If the tank is raised on piers, the platform supporting the tank should be sized to sufficiently support the tank. Reference should be made to the tank manufacturer’s installation instructions.
The Harlequin 2500FS Bunded Fuel Station Diesel Tank – Available on an express delivery option (subject to availability)
|Fuel Station|| |
110 Volt Fuel Station, 12 Volt Fuel Station, 24 Volt Fuel Station, 240 Volt (50LPM) Volt Fuel Station, 240 Volt (70LPM) Volt Fuel Station
- £5,685.00 £6,822.00 inc VAT
Designed to exceed demanding fuel storage requirements the Harlequin 7500FS Bunded Fuel Station is the ready to go diesel storage and dispensing solution.
- £1,805.00 £2,166.00 inc VAT
The Harlequin 2500FP Bunded Fuel Point Diesel Tank is a cost-effective storage solution designed to meet all applicable EU and UK fuel storage requirements.
The highly durable Harlequin 5000FS Bunded Fuel Station Diesel Tank can handle even the most demanding commercial diesel storage & dispensing requirements£4,045.00 £4,854.00 inc VAT
- £2,385.00 £2,862.00 inc VAT
The Harlequin 3500FP Bunded Fuel Point is a cost-effective Diesel Tank that is designed for the safe storage and dispensing of diesel fuel.