Harlequin 3500 Litre Bunded Diesel Tank (3500FP)07/10/2017
Bunded IBC Spill Pallet – Single26/10/2017
Harlequin 3500 Litre Plastic Bunded Diesel Tank (3500FS)
£2,725.00 £3,270.00 inc VAT
This 3500-litre Fuel Station is an ideal choice for any on-site refuelling requirement. The Harlequin 3500FS Bunded Fuel Station Diesel Tank is designed to prevent pollution to the environment in the event of an inner tank breach or leak. Its environment-friendly bunded design allows it to safely store and dispense fuel in any small commercial, industrial or agricultural environment.
3500FS Product Summary
This 3500-litre Fuel Station is an ideal choice for any on-site refuelling requirement. The Harlequin 3500FS Bunded Fuel Station is a fully enclosed, bunded diesel storage and dispensing tank with a wide range of features and equipment included as standard. It is the ideal diesel refuelling solution for industrial, commercial and agricultural diesel users looking for a well-equipped diesel tank. This simple and easy to use diesel storage and dispensing solution is manufactured from high-quality mouldings and materials. It can be customised further by adding fuel dispensing accessories such as a high-speed fuel pump and a fuel management system
It comes complete with a lockable security cabinet housing a 230 volt, 56 litres per minute diesel pump with mechanical flow meter, 10 micron water and particle fuel filter and 6 metres of diesel hose plus an auto shut off diesel nozzle. It also has an electronic, wireless, tank contents gauge, interior cabinet light for illumination in the dark, two tank refuelling points – 2” BSP plus a 4” lockable inspection point – plus an LRC tank anti-overfill probe.
The Harlequin 3500FS Bunded Fuel Station meets all the very latest regulations for the safe storage of fuel. It is suitable for the storage of most types of diesel including white diesel, red diesel, agricultural diesel and gas oil.
|Nominal Capacity:||3500 Litres|
|Actual Capacity:||3553 Litres|
|Empty Tank Weight:||250 kg|
- Moulded from durable medium density polyethylene material
- Integrally Bunded
- Large lockable access door
- 56L/min 230V fuel pump
- Mechanical flow meter
- 10Micron particulate & water filter
- 6m delivery hose with auto shut-off dispensing nozzle
- Ultrasonic contents gauge with remote display
- Bulkhead light
- 4” lockable inspection cap
- 2” BSP(M) fill point
- Moulded-in lifting eyes for ease of handling
- HVO Ready Fuel Station
- Low voltage diesel pumps are available
- 72 litres/min diesel pump option available in 230 voltage
- Convenient Bulk Storage – As well as being much more convenient to have a dedicated dispensing point, bulk storage allows for a significant reduction in cost.
- Non-Corrosive – Manufactured from Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE), Harlequin tanks will not corrode.
- Integrally Bunded – Designed to protect the surrounding environment, all tanks are bunded preventing pollution if the internal tank was ever to leak.
- Excellent Design – Easy access doors and lids with all tanks having a secure way to be locked.
- Forecourt Style Refuelling – It gives the option of forecourt style refuelling.
|Dimensions||220 × 220 × 193 cm|
The Harlequin 3500FS Bunded Fuel Station Diesel Tank is designed to prevent pollution to the environment in the event of an inner tank breach or leak.
|Nominal Capacity:|| |
|Actual Capacity:|| |
- £1,625.00 £1,950.00 inc VAT
Store diesel safely with the all new Harlequin 1300SLFP Slimline Bunded Fuel Point. Ideal for commercial, industrial & agricultural premises with limited space.
- £2,385.00 £2,862.00 inc VAT
The Harlequin 3500FP Bunded Fuel Point is a cost-effective Diesel Tank that is designed for the safe storage and dispensing of diesel fuel.
- £1,805.00 £2,166.00 inc VAT
The Harlequin 2500FP Bunded Fuel Point Diesel Tank is a cost-effective storage solution designed to meet all applicable EU and UK fuel storage requirements.
The highly durable Harlequin 5000FS Bunded Fuel Station Diesel Tank can handle even the most demanding commercial diesel storage & dispensing requirements£4,045.00 £4,854.00 inc VAT