Harlequin 2500HZ Single Skin Oil Tank13/03/2016
950 Litre Bunded UN Approved Highway Tow Diesel Bowser13/03/2016
500 Litre Bunded UN Approved Highway Tow Diesel Bowser
£2,950.00 £3,540.00 inc VAT
Built to the highest standards, the RPM Fuels and Tanks’ 500 Litre Bunded UN Approved Highway Diesel Tow Bowser is designed to withstand heavy use. Current lead time: 8 weeks.
|Empty Weight||645 Kg|
|Full Weight||1080 Kg|
Built to the highest standards the RPM Fuels & Tanks 500 Litre Bunded UN Approved Highway Tow Fuel Bowser is tough, strong and robust and is designed to with stand heavy use.
Being ADR compliant with full UN certification this bowser is designed to exceed all the very latest requirements for the safe storage and transportation of diesel on the highway. It comes with a fully bunded, or “tank within a tank”, steel construction made from 3mm inner and outer steel thickness throughout and sits on a tough, galvanised tubular steel chassis with highway specification running gear. It also comes with it’s own fully lockable cabinet with “shrouded” lock for added security, housing fill points, tank contents gauge, generator feed and returns plus any optional equipment like fuel pumps and hose reels. The inner tank of the bowser is baffled to aid stability while travelling on the highway. The bowser’s highway specification also includes a handbrake, hydraulically damped overrun braked hitch, mudguards, lights and high speed axle and tyres.
All of this makes the 500 Litre Bunded Highway Diesel Bowser the ideal choice for diesel users looking for a small, compact diesel bowser for transporting diesel fuel on the highway.
STANDARD SPECIFICATION INCLUDES:
- 500 litre capacity-no ADR driver training required
- Fully bunded oil bowser-Complies with the latest Environment Agencies PPG02 Pollution Prevention Guidelines
- ADR and UN approved Highway oil bowser-for use on the highway
- High speed axle with highway specification wheels & tyres
- Fully lockable cabinet door-protects fuel dispensing equipment & inner tank
- A range of fuel pumping options available – hand pump, 12v, 24v 110v or 240v plus petrol and diesel engined fuel dispensing pumps.
- ½” Generator feed & return
- Lifting eyes-can be lifted full of fuel, for ease of use and manoeuvrability
- Ideal for refuelling plant & machinery in the agricultural, construction, marine groundcare and commercial industries.
- Tough, fully galvanised steel chassis-designed to withstand heavy use
- Automatic breather and pressure relief valve
- Can store diesel, red diesel and kerosene
- 12 or 24 volt electric pumps with flow rates of 40 or 85 litres/min.
- 12 or 24 volt battery and carrier
- 4 stroke petrol engined pumps (requires extended cabinet option)
- Spring rewind fuel hose reel (requires extended cabinet option)
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- A range of flow meters available
Plus lots more options please contact us for more details.
|Dimensions||291.6 × 174.4 × 149.4 cm|
Built to the highest standards, the RPM Fuels and Tanks’ 500 Litre Bunded UN Approved Highway Diesel Tow Bowser is designed to withstand heavy use..
£4,295.00 £5,154.00 inc VAT
Steel Diesel Tanks – The 5000 Litre Steel Bunded Fuel Station is a diesel storage and dispensing tank with its own diesel pump stored in a lockable security cabinet
£3,350.00 £4,020.00 inc VAT
The 2140 Litre Bunded Site Tow Bowser is a UN approved fuel bowser for the On Site Only transportation of fuels such as diesel, gas oil and kerosene.
£595.00 £714.00 inc VAT
230 Litre Portable Diesel Tank – This 230 Litre Portable Diesel Tank is a fully UN approved mobile fuel tank with its own integral 12 volt diesel pumping system for the safe refueling of machinery on site.
£5,150.00 £6,180.00 inc VAT
The 2000 litre bunded twin axle highway tow diesel bowser is fully UN Approved for the safe transportation of diesel fuel on the highway.